This new and exciting sales opportunity will be focused on securing power generator equipment and winning turnkey power projects in the rapidly evolving NSW power generation sector, working from our Smeaton Grange office.
What you would be doing
- Generating sales growth by direct marketing and selling of Power Generation Systems within NSW to achieve agreed sales & service contract revenue targets
- Developing and enhancing professional and personal relationships with existing and potential customers, consultants and contractors
- Business development activities of new sales opportunities, customers and markets including seeking opportunities to integrate our mobile service department
We’re looking for candidates with the following skills and experience:
- Electrical Engineering or equivalent tertiary qualification would be highly regarded
- Sound knowledge, or a proven ability/aptitude to develop a sound knowledge of Power Generation Systems and applications
- Demonstrated experience in a technical sales/industrial sales function, selling capital equipment with the ability to create and execute sales and marketing strategies (essential)
- You will possess proven relationship building and new business development skills within a similar role
- Able to work as a committed member of a team
- Sound influencing, interpersonal, organisational and communication skills
- Ability to conduct formal presentations to consultants and clients
PowerGen Australia is the sole distributor for TecnoGen Generators in Australia, Kohler Power Systems & JCB Power Products in NSW & also offers maintenance services on a wide range of generators whether they’re being used as standalone power sources or as an uninterruptible power supply.
We also provide sales & support to a wide range of clients from general contractors to electrical companies, facilities management & the telecommunications industries through sales and servicing of power generator equipment.
If this sounds like the right role for you, apply today!