We do generator installation!
Installing a generator – whether it’s stand-alone or a part of a more complex power system – is no easy task. The slightest mistake can lead to a disaster. That’s why it’s important to enlist the help of professionals, like us, who know exactly what they’re doing when considering generator installation.
At PowerGen Australia, we consider generator installation to be our real area of expertise. From site inspections to rigorous testing – a generator installed by us is a generator that works.
- Offload and final positioning
- Fuel tank and system set-up
- Exhaust and ventilation optimisation
- Power and control cabling
- Generator testing
Why site inspections matter
Choosing the optimal site for your generator can make all the difference when it comes to keeping project costs and complications at a minimum.
- How easily can the generator be installed in the preferred location?
- Will the generator have access to adequate ventilation?
- Can one location help dampen the noise of the generator?
Book a site inspection