We have an opportunity at our Smeaton Grange depot.
Apply now to find out more!
As a qualified Electrician you will be responsible for the delivery of planned and reactive maintenance.
About the role
Working with a dedicated team of multi-disciplined technicians, you will be based out of our Smeaton Grange branch & also working independently on our customers sites. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Working on generator sets and engine control panels
- Troubleshooting and diagnostics on generators up to 2,000KVA
- Modifying wiring looms/diagrams
- Commissioning of new generator systems & transfer switches
- Working closely with the Mechanical Service team
- Completing all work with a high focus on safety & reliability
- Occasional travel
What’s on offer
- Company supplied iPad and mobile phone
- Fully maintained company vehicle
- A competitive hourly rate and overtime allowances
- Safety equipment & PPE provided
What’s in it for you
- Annual remuneration reviews
- Annual Flu Vaccination Program
- Varied work environment
- A diverse and inclusive working environment with high working standards
- Relevant electrical trades qualification & White card
- An understanding of control systems (including PLC and relay logic)
- The ability to interpret electrical schematics
- Construction industry White Card
- Excellent teamwork and customer service skills
- Current driver’s license
- Forklift license
- Previous experience in the Power Generation field would be highly regarded
PowerGen Australia is an Authorised Dealer for Kohler Power Systems up to 3,500Kva & JCB Power Products. We take great pride in supplying the highest quality generators, parts, accessories & services.
We also stock and supply spare parts from a range of brands including MeccAlte & Leroy Somer alternators, DeepSea, Woodward & ComAp controllers.
If this sounds like the right role for you, apply today!