All FUSTEQ Generators require less frequent maintenance and emit a lower noise and emission level.
Featuring VSi ( Variable Speed Inverter) Technology with sound levels as low as 52dBA @ 7mt, these FUSTEQ generators are specific for the RENTAL EVENTS, and ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY.
However, all NSW & QLD MDG15 Mining specifications are met too.
These ultra-silent generators are designed for any event! FUSTEQ are known for their durability, reliability and robustness.
These generators are suitable to reach the maximum efficiency in cooling with the minimum consumption and, due to the innovative VSi Technology, they optimally combine energy production at high loads with a very low noise levels.
Key FUSTEQ Generator Characteristics
- Engine ref. – Perkins 404A-22G1
- Alternator ref. – MeccAlte ECP28-M/4
- Performance class – G2
- 22Kva Standby rated
- Frequency (Hz) – 50 Hz
- Voltage (V) – 400/230
- Standard Control Panel – DeepSea 7310/20
- Optional control panel – DeepSea & ComAp
- Mechanic governor
- Mechanically welded chassis with antivibration mounts
- Galvanised pre-treated canopy
- Main line circuit breaker
- Radiator for core temperature of 55°C max with a mechanical fan
- Engine heater
- Battery charger
- Charger DC starting battery with electrolyte
- 12 V charge alternator and starter
- Delivered with oil and coolant -30°C
- Manual for use and installation